Limit: 2 boxes of 10 chargers per order
|iSi Whipped Cream Chargers
Pack of 10
By clicking below, you state that
you are 18 years or older and that you possess the legal ability to
purchase and own Nitrous Oxide.
|Contains 8 grams of pure N2O (nitrous oxide),
Painted silver, 100% steel construction,
Each non-refillable cream charger is enough to charge a filling volume of up to 0.5 Liter,
Made in Austria
iSi Chargers: Perfect Results, Quality Guaranteed
Each Austrian-manufactured iSi Cream Charger is made under rigorous quality control.
All chargers are individually weighed and stamped with a lot number that can be traced back to its date of manufacture.
These standards ensure you receive the right amount of pure gas, every time, guaranteed.
Designed to work exclusively with our iSi Cream Whippers, our chargers are made of high-quality steel, are 100% recyclable, HACCP-certified, and never expire.
The Original iSi Cream Charger:
· Each cartridge contains 8 grams of pure N2O (nitrous oxide)
· Painted silver
· 100% steel construction
· Each non-refillable cream charger is enough to charge a filling volume of up to Half Liter
- You can infuse liquor with our cream chargers? Read about it here.
- You can make a bread batter with our cream chargers? Watch as Chef Michael Voltaggio makes brioche in the microwave.
- You can cook a cake à la minute with our cream chargers? Watch as Chef Johnny Iuzzini makes a green tea cake à la minute.
iSi Whipped Cream Charger
! CAUTION !
Misuse of Nitrous Oxide
can lead to tragic physical consequences.
Potential problems with nitrous oxide result from careless use. Probably
the biggest risk involves inhaling the gas straight from pressurized tanks
or mask attachments.
In one of many similar studies, researchers at the Medical College
of Virginia found that ingestion of nitrous oxide poses potentially
serious risks to unwitting users, including:
- Brain injury and suffocation from the diminished intake of oxygen,
caused by the temporary loss of motor control.
- Frozen lips and throat, with unreversable damage, from
the very cold temperatures of the gas.
- Ruptured blood vessels in the lungs that force
air into the chest cavity and cause the lungs to collapse, from the
high levels of gas pressure.
- Nausea, vomiting, disorientation, and a temporary loss of motor
Excerpted from GoAskAlice.com,
a Columbia University's Health Education Program.
Copyright © 1999
by The Trustees of Columbia University.
Purchase Limit Exceptions
To obtain larger quantities, fax (215-922-5723) a copy of your business
license with your Order Number after you place your order, and in the
Comments section of the order form, indicate what you're faxing us. You are
welcome to request that we keep a copy on file for subsequent orders. Thank