Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Maker
||Marcato Atlas 150
|- Red body of light metal alloy,
- 5-5/8" wide rollers,
- 9 thickness settings (0.3 to 2.5 mm) on regulating knob,
- Comes with double flat cutters attachment (1.5 mm and 6.5 mm),
- Anodized alloy flat rollers and double cutters,
- Case-hardened tempered steel gears,
- Resin-coated cutter "combs",
- Chromed steel handle and clamp with ABS hand grips,
- Instructions for use & basic recipe included;
- Made in Italy;
- 3 year limited warranty for home use
(Click to view the Atlas 150 Instructions)
new Wellness innovation on the #150 models features rollers
and cutters that grab the dough better as a result of new anodized metals.
And because they are free from heavy metals, such as chromium and
nickel, you get healthier results.
Wellness Patent (301KB)
- Made by the Marcato family, the largest manufacturer
of pasta machines worldwide. All components are made in their own factory.