Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Maker
| Marcato Atlas 150
|- Features a chrome and nickel-plated steel body,
- 5-5/8" wide rollers,
- 9 thickness settings (0.3 to 2.5 mm) on regulating knob,
- Comes with double flat cutters attachment (1.5 mm and 6.5 mm),
- Anodized alloy flat rollers and double cutters,
- Case-hardened tempered steel gears,
- Resin-coated cutter "combs",
- Chromed steel handle and clamp with ABS hand grips,
- Instructions for use & basic recipe included;
- Made in Italy;
- 3 year limited warranty for home use
(Click to view the Atlas 150 Instructions)
new Wellness innovation on the #150 models features rollers
and cutters that grab the dough better as a result of new anodized metals.
And because they are free from heavy metals, such as chromium and
nickel, you get healthier results.
- Made by the Marcato family, the largest manufacturer
of pasta machines worldwide. All components are made in their own factory in Italy.
More information below
| Pasta Maker Maintenance
||Keep all pasta makers away from water to keep steel parts
|Brush and scrape
||Wipe off flour with a pastry brush.
Use a plastic scraper to remove any sticking dough.
||Lubricate from time to time, depending on the humidity in your
Place a drop of mineral oil where each roller
meets the body.
||Store in the original box, in a dry place.
||We don't recommend taking pasta makers apart. However, if you feel
you must, check out the Pasta Maker Cleaning links on our Food & Kitchen Links page.
♦ Rolled pasta is about twice as light (half as dense) as extruded
pasta, which makes it lighter tasting and better able to absorb the sauce.
♦ The thickness of rolled pasta can be controlled from paper-thin to
cookie-thick, whereas the thickness of
extruded pasta is limited to the size of the dies available.
♦ Rolled pasta cooks in less than half the time that it takes for
♦ Rolled pasta recipes have greater flexibility than extruded pasta
recipes, which are limited to certain consistencies and lack the ability to
add whole ingredients, which would not pass through the dies.