-More Pasta Makers
Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Maker
Made by the Marcato family, the largest manufacturer of pasta machines
worldwide. All components are made in their own factory in Italy.
||Marcato Atlas 150
from a separate location; Allow 2-3 weeks
|- Golden yellow body of light metal alloy,
- 5-5/8" wide rollers,
- 9 thickness settings (0.3 to 2.5 mm) on regulating knob,
- Comes with double flat cutters attachment (1.5 mm and 6.5 mm),
- Anodized alloy flat rollers and double cutters,
- Case-hardened tempered steel gears,
- Resin-coated cutter "combs",
- Chromed steel handle and clamp with ABS hand grips,
- Instructions for use & basic recipe included;
- Made in Italy;
- 3 year limited warranty for home use
(Click to view the Atlas 150 Instructions)
new Wellness innovation on the #150 models features rollers
and cutters that grab the dough better as a result of new anodized metals.
And because they are free from heavy metals, such as chromium and
nickel, you get healthier results.
Wellness Patent (301KB)
Marcato Atlas 150 Gold Pasta Maker