Use this mold to make mamoul Lebanese pastries, for molding butter, and for Chinese rice cakes.
Model A-4173-1-LARGE CTR
Instructions for Mamoul and Butter Molding
• Spread the dough to make a hole for the filling.
• Add the filling, and close the dough over it, to seal the filling inside.
• Gently press the dough ball into the appropriate size cavity of the mold to transfer its design:
- Pistachio: long narrow
- Dates: shallow
- Walnut: round deep.
To use as a butter mold:
• Chill in the refrigerator for about a half hour. Or line the mold cavities with plastic wrap.
• Pack with softened butter.
• Place in fridge until firm.
• Tap the form upside-down on your counter to release the dough ball or butter from the mold.